Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SIVAMANI - Anna CANCEL HIS FLIGHT FOR KAILASH KHER

  As everyone is aware that most lovable singer Kailash Kher is busy recording the song for upcoming movie “Desi Kattey. Recently Kailash Kher was recording the song that is “Daag De” for movie Desi Kattey. For this song he wanted the most lovable person liked by the audience that is Drummer Sivamani. He came to know that Sivamani was in Mumbai for some other work. Kailash Kher just called up Sivamani who had the flight in the night but he promptly agree to come and cancel that flight and reached the recording studio for Kailash Kher & 7-8 hours for the recording with Kailash Kher nonstop. 

Kailash Kher shared his experience for Sivamani beats “It was a great experience & great fun to work with him all called him Anna”. Whatever we say about his music it is less only. Everyone knows about it. Listening to his music you feel like dancing & this happened with this song “Daag De”. When everyone hears this song then all will understand what I am saying. Sivamani openly shared his feelings about Kailash Kher that “When I came to Kailash Kher Studio I never thought it will be so fun working with Kailash Kher”. I thought I will work little & will just leave. After listening to his song I was amused that how beautifully he has sung & written the song. Even I should why not put my all talent & effort in this song along with him. When everyone hears this music everyone will enjoy each word & each beats of the song.

No comments: